Which advantages does the professional intensive care with small pack size of Walkingdogs offer for your four-legged friend?
The safety, well-being and physical health of your dog have top priority
- In a pack of more than four dogs, dynamics can arise that involve risks. Therefore Walkingdogs uses a pack size of maximum four dogs in the attitude and on the walks, in order to guarantee the security of your quadruped.
- The small pack size gives your dog enough attention with training sessions, search games, lots of play and fun on extensive and varied walks. (details see walking service).
- We work with your dog individually and according to his nature, age, health condition and temperament (details see walking service).
- Your dog enjoys short shuttle or waiting times in the car, which are guaranteed due to the small pack size.
Your dog will be looked after professionally and lovingly.
- As the caregiver of your four-legged friend, I have extensive specialist knowledge from my training as an FBA certified dog caregiver and regular further training in cynology as well as a great deal of practical experience in dealing with shepherd dogs (see details about me). My knowledge and experience enable me to lead a pack with foresight. With sovereignty and calmness I determine the way. My relationship with the dogs is based on mutual respect, trust and a lot of love. When playing together in a pack, the instinct can quickly lead to fights and bites as well as mobbing situations, which I know how to prevent and, if necessary, prevent thanks to my high presence and experience.
FBA certified dog caregiver
Alte Landstrasse 23
Mobile: 078 845 73 33